Super Quick, Easy Shrimp Dinner! (Paleo Friendly)
Quick, Easy Shrimp Dinner
A quick and easy shrimp dinner you can throw together after a busy day at work!
Write a review
The Shrimp (amount for 2-4 salads)
- 16 oz. Bag of Frozen Wild Caught Shrimp (throw into refrigerator the night before to defrost)
- Tablespoon of Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Generous Splash of Lime Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste (Optional)
The Raw Veggies (amount for each plate)
- Generous Handful of Mixed Greens
- Handful of Grape Tomatoes
- Handful of Cremini Mushrooms, Sliced
- Generous Pinch of Fresh Cilantro
- Saute shrimp in cold pressed coconut oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Saute until shrimp is fully cooked (no longer translucent).
- On a plate, place the mixed greens, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Add sauteed shrimp and top with cilantro.
- When possible veggies should be organic or from sustainable farming methods and seafood should be wild caught.
Realeyes Permaculture Homestead https://realeyeshomestead.com/